WEST INDIAN CHICKEN AND SHRIMP KEBAB RECIPE
WEST INDIAN CHICKEN AND SHRIMP KEBAB RECIPE (#LC14344) - These hard to put down West Indian Chicken and Shrimp Kebabs are nothing but perfect. It is mildly hot but full of flavour. More similar recipes : https://lookandcook.com/recipe-collection/grills-barbeque-recipes/
Red bell peppers
Black pepper ground
Apple Cider vinegar
How to make west indian chicken and shrimp kebab recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Cut the red bell pepper & yellow capsicum into cubes & discard the seeds.
3. Cut the onion into cubes.
4. Finely chop the spring onions & shallots into small pieces.
5. Take the chicken breast & cut into small cubes.
6. To prepare the marinade, take a large bowl & combine together finely chopped shallots, spring onions, chilli flakes, cinnamon powder, black pepper ground & nutmeg ground.
7. Add all spice ground, brown sugar, garlic paste, ginger paste & orange juice.
8. Add soy sauce, apple cider vinegar and salt. Whisk them well and divide this into three portions.
9. Take a large bowl, Mix shrimps & one portion of the marinade.
10. Take a large bowl, mix cubed chicken & the second portion of the marinade.
11. Take a large bowl, mix chopped bell peppers, onions and the third portion of the marinade.
12. In a skewer, thread chicken, capsicum, onion & shrimp. Continue to thread the remaining skewers.
13. Place the skewers & grill them for 4 - 5 minutes each side or until it is slightly brown & cooked.
14. Serve warm.
Bowl - Small
Mixing bowl - glass
barbecue recipes chicken barbecue recipes chicken grilling recipes grilling and barbecue recipes grilling recipes lc14344 lookandcook barbecue recipes lookandcook step by step photo recipes non veg barbecue recipes nonage grilling recipes shrimp barbecue recipes shrimp grilling recipes step by step photo recipes step by step recipes west indian chicken and shrimp kebab recipe