VERMICELLI UPMA RECIPE
Vermicelli Upma Recipe (#LC14136): Vemicelli Upma is a South Indian breakfast item made with vemicelli and few vegetables. It is a healthy breakfast option that is quick and easy to make.
Peas - Frozen
Cut into small pieces
How to make vermicelli upma recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Chop the beans into pieces.
3. Peel the carrot skin & chop into small pieces
4. Finely chop the green chili.
5. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and add carom seeds.
6. Immediately add green beans, carrots and peas, cook until tender.
7. Add vermicelli and 1/2 cup water; stir until the water is absorbed.
8. Add yogurt, salt, turmeric and chopped green chilli.
9. Continue stirring for 1 minute. Cover and cook for 1 minute more.
10. Serve hot.
Cooking Pot - Kadai
Cooking pot -Deep - with lid
Spatula - Wooden