TUSCAN BEEF KEBAB RECIPE
TUSCAN BEEF KEBAB RECIPE (#14377) - Kebabs are always a crowd pleaser. This Tuscan Beef Kebab lightly seasoned is full of flavour and taste.
Red bell peppers
Black pepper ground
How to make tuscan beef kebab recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set it before you start cooking.
2. Cut the capsicum into bite-sized pieces.
3. Cut beef into bite-sized pieces.
4. For the marinade, take a small bowl and add olive oil, finely chopped garlic, black pepper ground, salt and brown sugar.
5. Mix it well with a spoon.
6. Add beef cubes to the marinade.
7. Fold to coat the beef cubes well.
8. Thread each piece of capsicum and beef cube alternately onto skewers.
9. Brush the grill pan with vegetable oil and place the kebabs.
10. Cook the kebabs for 6 to 8 mins each side.
11. Serve warm.
Mixing bowl - glass