TOMATO CHUTNEY RECIPE
Tomato chutney(#LC14007): This Tomato Chutney recipe made from tomatoes and Indian spices complements every most Indian dishes. It tastes tangy and delicious
Dry Red Chili
Red Chili Powder
How to make tomato chutney recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Warm oil in a saucepan
3. Toss fennel seeds, onion seeds, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds and cumin seeds.
4. For the chutney: When the seeds started sputtering add the curry leaves, broken dry red chillies, and asafoetida.
5. Add diced tomatoes and saute it for ten minutes.
6. Add shredded jaggery, red chili powder, salt and half a cup of water and combine well.
7. Continue cooking on medium heat for ten minutes or until the tomatoes are mashed and fully cooked.