STUFFED PANEER PAKODA RECIPE
STUFFED PANEER PAKODA RECIPE (#LC14034): These batter-fried delights are an excellent way to reinvent cottage cheese.
Dry Red Chili
Red Chili Powder
How to make stuffed paneer pakoda recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. FOR THE GARLIC CHUTNEY: Add oil to a pan and lightly roast garlic & dry red chilli.
3. Grind to a smooth paste the roasted garlic & dry red chilli and salt.
4. FOR THE BATTER: Mix gram flour, red chili powder, turmeric powder, soda bicarbonate and salt.
5. Add required water and beat well to make a thick batter of a coating consistency. Rest the batter for about fifteen minutes.
6. Cut the block of paneer into 2 Inch thick slices.
7. Apply a layer of garlic chutney and place another piece on top to create a sandwich of the paneer / cottage cheese.
8. Cut the stuff paneer / cheese slices into half.
9. Heat oil in cooking pan / kadai and coat each paneer piece with the batter. Gently roll it in the semolina and fry on medium heat till golden brown. Remove & drain on absorbent paper.
10. Serve warm.
Cooking Pot - Kadai