STUFFED GRILLED MACKEREL RECIPE
STUFFED GRILLED MACKEREL RECIPE (#LC14386)
Garam masala powder
Red Chili Powder
1 1/2 Teaspoon
How to make stuffed grilled mackerel recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Cut the lemon into wedges.
3. Light crush the garlic cloves.
4. Chop Coriander & Chilli. In a small bowl, combine together the crushed garlic, salt, chopped green chilli and coriander leaves.
5. Combine lemon juice, sugar, garam masala powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder and salt.
6. Also, add garlic paste, ginger paste and vegetable oil. Mix all the ingredients well with a spoon and set aside.
7. Make 3 diagonal slits along the length of the fish on both sides.
8. Also,1 horizontal slit near the stomach for stuffing.
9. Stuff the stomach with lemon wedges, coriander and garlic stuffing.
10. Then brush the fish with the marinade, coating every part of the fish.
11. Grill the fish for 10 to 12 minutes until seared and cooked.
12. Serve warm.
Bowl - Small