PRAWN AND MANGO SALSA RECIPE
PRAWN AND MANGO SALSA (LC14301 ) : Spiced prawns served with salsa made of tomatoes, onions & mango.
Washed & Cleaned
Red Chili Powder
Peeled and sliced
Red Chilli long
How to make prawn and mango salsa recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Take the prawn & remove the head by pulling and twisting. Pull off the legs. Peel of the shell & use a small knife to slit down the back of the prawn. Remove the vein. Put in the cold water & rinse.
3. To prepare the masala for marinate, take a bowl & combine together salt, red chili powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder and lemon juice. Mix them well
4. Add prawns in the masala & coat them well. Keep it aside for 2- 3 hours for marination.
5. Peel the mango skin & chop them into small cubes
6. Cut the red chili in the centre & discard the seeds. Chop them into small pieces. Quantity can be varied as per the heat your require.
7. Finely chop the spring onion.
8. Chop the onion & coriander leaves.
9. In a serving bowl, combine the chopped mangoes, red chili, onion, spring onion & coriander leaves.
10. Add salt & drizzle with the lemon juice on the top. Toss them well. Let the salsa rest for 10 minutes or longer for best taste.
11. Mango salsa is ready to serve.
12. Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Take the marinated prawn & dust in rice flour.
13. Fry the prawns about 4-5 minutes on each side or until it turns golden color on the outside & white inside. Not translucent anymore.
14. Arrange the mango salsa in the cup & place the fried prawns on the top.