PALAK PANEER RECIPE
Palak Paneer Recipe (#LC14029): Succulent chunks of paneer cooked in a thick creamy curry of sautÃ©ed spinach, mild cloves of garlic and a hint of garam masala.
Red Chili Powder
Garam masala powder
How to make palak paneer recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity for Palak Paneer recipe can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Wash spinach thoroughly in running water. Blanch in salted boiling water for two minutes. (Blanch means cooking food in boiling water, removed after a brief, timed interval, and finally putting into iced water or placed under cold running water to stop the cooking.)
3. Drain the blanched spinach leaves in a colander.
4. Wash and chop the green chillies. Make a puree of the spinach along with the chopped chillies and tomatoes.
5. Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds. When a nice aroma comes, add garlic paste and red chili powder saute for half a minute.
6. Add the spinach puree and stir.
7. When the gravy starts to a boil. Add the paneer cubes and garam masala & salt. Mix well.
8. Finally add fresh cream & stir.
9. Serve palak paneer hot with any type of rice, chapattis or naan.
Cooking Pot - Kadai