MEXICAN ELOTE RECIPE
MEXICAN ELOTE RECIPE (#LC14370)
3 for Cooking
2 for garnish
How to make mexican elote recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. In a large pot with simmering water, add sugar and salt. Bring it to a boil.
3. Add the corn and cook until the colour changes.
4. It takes approximately 12 minutes to cook. Drain and set aside.
5. Brush the grill pan with butter
6. Grill the corn for about 8 mins each side or until you get grill marks. Continuously brush the corn with butter while grilling.
7. Take the corn out of the griller. Brush and coat it with butter and mayonnaise.
8. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, salt and cayenne pepper.
9. Serve the elote with lemon.
Cooking pot - Shallow with lid
barbecue and grilling recipes barbecue recipes corn barbecue recipes corn grilling recipes grilling recipes lc14370 lookandcook barbecue and grilling recipes lookandcook mexican recipes lookandcook step by step photo barbecue recipes lookandcook step by step photo grilling recipes mexican elote recipe