MASALA LASSI RECIPE
Masala Lassi(#LC14044):This is one of the oldest beverages of India and a fun summer drink. It is just yogurt and water beaten together. It is seasoned with masala or spices to add different flavours of your choice.
How to make masala lassi recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Take a glass bowl and mix yogurt, milk, jeera powder and black salt well.
3. Mix well with a hand beater or whisk to ensure the salt is dissolved.
4. Add ice cubes and mix until smooth.
5. Garnish with fresh mint and serve.
Mixing bowl - glass