INDIAN STYLE GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE
INDIAN STYLE GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE (#LC14385 ) - Simply marinate the chicken and grill it to lock the flavours. Our Indian Style Grilled Chicken is a party favourite.
Red Chilli long
Garam masala powder
How to make indian style grilled chicken recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. In a bowl mix yogurt, honey, vegetable oil, lemon juice, garlic paste, ginger paste
3. Then add chopped red chilli long, salt, garam masala powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and paprika.
4. Finally, add mustard powder and mix using a wire whisk.
5. Add chicken thighs and mix to the marinade.
6. Mix well to coat the chicken thighs properly. Set this aside for 6 hours.
7. Grill the chicken for 6 to 8 minutes each side or until the chicken is cooked.
8. Make sure you continuously turn to cook them evenly.
9. Serve warm.
Mixing bowl - glass
barbecue & grilling recipes chicken barbecue recipes chicken grilling recipes indian style grilled chicken recipe lc14385 lookandcook chicken recipes lookandcook step by step photo barbecue recipes lookandcook step by step photo grilling recipes step by step photo chicken barbecue & grilling recipes