GRILLED TUNA STEAK RECIPE
GRILLED TUNA STEAK RECIPE (#14369) - Grill tuna steak sprinkled with condiments and parmesan cheese is a delectable Barbecue recipe.
Black pepper ground
How to make grilled tuna steak recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Finely chop the garlic.
3. Finely chop the fresh parsley.
4. In a bowl, take the freshly chopped parsley, oregano, minced garlic, lemon juice, soy sauce and black pepper ground.
5. Mix all the ingredients well.
6. Add the tuna steak in the marinade. Set aside for an hour or overnight.
7. Finally, add olive oil.
8. Grill the tuna steak for 4 - 5 minutes.
9. Cook the tuna steak well.
10. Serve warm.