GREEN CHICKEN RECIPE
Green Chicken Recipe (#LC14171):It is a simple recipe where in the chicken is marinated with pesto sauce and cooked with a pice of charcoal to give it a smoked flavour.
Ginger Garlic paste
How to make green chicken recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. For the chicken marinate. Blend yogurt, coriander, mint, green chili and ginger garlic paste.
3. In a bowl place the chicken and pour in ground mixture.
4. Add salt to taste and turmeric, mix well and set aside for 15 minutes.
5. Heat cooking oil in a pan. Add the marinated chicken & cook.
6. Cook until chicken become tender and oil separates.
7. To smoke the chicken. Place one piece of charcoal on a burner & let it burn for 10 minutes
8. Place a piece of foil in the middle of the pan.
9. Using a tong, Place the charcoal on the foil.
10. Pour small amount of oil on the charcoal.
11. Cover for 10 minutes to let the chicken absorb the smoke from the charcoal.
12. Serve with Indian bread or rice.
Flat Bottomed Pan with Lid
Mixing bowl - glass
Middle Eastern Recipes