BUTTER NAAN RECIPE
Butter Naan Recipe (#LC14018) - Plain Naan baked in a Oven, tastes good with most north indian gravy dishes.
How to make butter naan recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Sieve flour and salt.
3. Mix sugar, yeast, oil & yogurt. Add milk as required and knead into a medium soft dough.
4. Apply a little oil, cover with a cling film and set aside for at least an hour in a warm place.
5. Knock down the dough with your hands to remove the air.
6. Divide dough into 8 to 10 equal portions.
7. Cover with a cloth and let it rest for an hour or more.
8. Preheat oven to 230°C / 440°F.
9. Dust with flour & roll into a ball. Flatten each ball of dough between your palms & roll prepare them for rolling.
10. Roll each dough ball on a floured surface in to a long oval bread.
11. Cook in the preheated oven at 230°C / 440°F for seven minutes or till brown spots appear on the surface.
12. Brush lightly with melted butter.
13. Serve hot.