BUTTER AND BREAD PUDDING RECIPE
BUTTER AND BREAD PUDDING(#LC14107): A traditional pudding popular in British cuisine, this English bread-based delight is often seasoned with nutmeg.
How to make butter and bread pudding recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Trim the crust of the bread slices, cut into triangle shape pieces and set aside.
3. Boil together milk and sugar.
4. Beat eggs lightly with a electric blender and pour boiled milk onto it while beating.
5. Arrange the bread slices in a baking dish, sprinkle raisin.
6. Pour the beated egg and milk mixture over it. Wait until it is completely soaked.
7. Preheat oven to 150°C / 300°F.
8. Spread the cut unsalted butter.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the custard is set.
10. Serve hot.
Baking tin - Square
Indian RecipesInternational RecipesArabic Recipes