BACON AND CHICKEN KEBAB RECIPE
BACON AND CHICKEN KEBAB RECIPE (#14366) - This Bacon and Chicken Kebab couldn't be any easier. Tasty and simple, this can be your go-to Barbecue recipe.
1 1/2 tablespoon
Apple Cider vinegar
Red Chili Powder
Cut into Square
Cut into small pieces
How to make bacon and chicken kebab recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Finely chop the garlic.
3. To make the Barbecue sauce: In a sauce pan add tomato ketchup, honey, finely chopped garlic, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce and mustard sauce.
4. Then add brown sugar, vegetable oil, apple cider vinegar and red chilli powder.
5. Turn the burner to medium and whisk. Gently boil the sauce for about 8 to 10 minutes and set aside.
6. Cut the capsicum into square.
7. Cut the chicken into small pieces .
8. Cut the Beef bacon into four parts.
9. Roll the chicken to the bacon and set aside.
10. Thread the vegetables and chicken alternately.
11. Brush the grill pan with oil and cook each kebab. Brush it with Barbecue sauce.
12. Cook them on each side for about 6 to 8 minutes until its cooked through.
13. Serve warm.
Flat Bottomed pan