BACON CHICKEN DYNAMITE RECIPE
BACON CHICKEN DYNAMITE RECIPE (LC14355) - Bacon rolled on to the stuffed chicken is truly dynamite. The star of this dish is the stuffing that is made of cheese and jalapenos.
Black pepper ground
How to make bacon chicken dynamite recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Cut the jalapeños in half and remove the seeds.
3. In a small bowl, combine together cream cheese & cheddar cheese. Mix them well.
4. Place the cheese stuffing inside the jalapeño & keep it aside.
5. Cut the chicken fillet into thin fillets.
6. Place chicken fillets in the chopping board & cover them with a parchment paper. Pound them, using rolling pin / pounder.
7. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides.
8. Stuff each chicken fillet with stuffed jalapeño and roll it.
9. Wrap each chicken fillet with a strip of bacon, covering it completely. Secure it with a toothpick if required.
10. Brush it with Barbecue sauce.
11. Grill the stuffed chicken fillet on both sides for 10 - 15 minutes or until cooked.
12. Serve hot.
Bowl - Small