AVOCADO & KALE SMOOTHIE RECIPE
Green in Good! Two green superfoods to make you feel good to go... A quick way to get a whole lot of greens & nutrition into your body with a nutritious & healthy, easy to make a smoothie for breakfast.
How to make avocado & kale smoothie recipe?
1. to begin making the moong dal palak cheela recipe, clean, wash and soak the moong dal in water for 4 to 5 hours. once ground, drain the water to a separate bowl.
2. Blend the kale, Almond milk, Banana, Avocado, ice, and Agave until smooth.
3. Transfer to a jar
4. let it cook well until the base gets light golden brown color and the top of cheela gets dried. flip and cook on the other side. once done, remove from the pan and proceed to make the palak cheelas the similar way.
5. grind the soaked moong dal adding little water at a time to make a smooth and thick batter. the batter should be of pouring consistency.
6. Set Serving size & check you have all the ingredients.
7. Blend the kale, Almond milk, Banana, Avocado, ice, and Agave until smooth.
8. Transfer to a jar
9. Top with raspberries, kiwi & chia seeds