AUBERGINE WITH YOGURT DIP RECIPE
Aubergine with Yogurt Dip Recipe (#LC14129): Aubergine with yogurt dip recipe is a simple appetizer or can be eaten as a snack. Aubergine is roasted and drizzled with creamy yogurt dip.
Cut into round pieces
Ginger Garlic paste
Roasted cumin powder
Red Chili Powder
How to make aubergine with yogurt dip recipe?
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Slice the aubergine in round shape.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
4. Arrange aubergine slices in the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Turn slices over and cook on the other side.
6. Arrange on a plate.
7. Take the yogurt in a large mixing bowl & whisk well.
8. Mix ginger-garlic paste, cumin, chili powder and yogurt. Add salt to taste
9. Pour yoghurt mixture over the aubergine slices. Serve at room temperature.
Mixing bowl - glass
Non stick Frying Pan