CHEESY MEATBALL BAKE
Black pepper ground
How to make cheesy meatball bake recipe?
1. Set serving size
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, garlic, parsley, parmesan, cheese, salt, pepper, bread crumbs, eggs, and milk. Mix until everything is fully infused together.
3. Add the milk, egg, salt & pepper & mix well.
4. Roll into 120 grams meatballs. For even amounts, use a medium-sized ice
5. Heat pan on medium heat & add 1 tablespoon of olive oil & brown them slightly
6. Prepare the baking dish. Spread some marinara sauce.
7. Check on meatballs & cook all sides. Remove to baking dish.
8. Pour the remaining tomato sauce & spread with mozzarella cheese
9. Preheat oven to 220°C / 430°F for 25 mins. Cover with foil.
10. Remove & sprinkle with Parsley.
11. Serve hot & Enjoy!