Pancake (#LC14091) : Pancakes are the quintessential breakfast dish, served best with clotted cream or maple syrup.
How to make PANCAKE RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Sift self raising flour and baking powder into a bowl.
3. Add the caster sugar & mix well before adding the liquids.
4. In another bowl, beat together the egg lightly and then add the milk and vanilla extract and whisk.
5. Add the flour mixture little at a time and whisk until smooth.
6. Once the flour and egg mixture has been incorporated fully, add the melted butter and mix well to form a smooth batter.
7. To cook the Pancakes - Melt a knob of unsalted butter on a flat, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Pour 1 tablespoon of the batter into the pan to form a round pancake.
8. Once small bubbles appear on the top and small holes form carefully turn them over with a turner.
9. Remove the Pancakes from the pan and place on kitchen paper to drain for a short time.
10. Serve warm with unsalted butter and honey. We have served with Blue berries which is optional.
International RecipesArabic Recipes