MARINARA SAUCE RECIPE
MARINARA SAUCE RECIPE (#LC14400) - This classic and homemade Marinara sauce recipe is made with fresh ingredients. It is perfectly simmered to complement most of the Italian dishes.
Cut into small pieces
Black pepper ground
Dry Basil leaves
How to make MARINARA SAUCE RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Roughly chop the onion.
3. Then cut celery into small pieces.
4. Finely chop the garlic cloves.
5. In a large saucepan, add olive oil and sauté chopped onion, celery and garlic until it is soft and fragrant.
6. Add the tomatoes canned.
7. Add black pepper ground, oregano, dry basil leaves, sugar and salt. Stir this lightly.
8. Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
9. Turn off the heat. Using a hand blender, puree the marinara sauce.
10. Then transfer the marinara sauce into an airtight container.
11. You can store it for 4 - 8 days in a refrigerator.