HONEY MANGO AND SHRIMP KEBAB RECIPE
HONEY MANGO AND SHRIMP KEBAB RECIPE (#14376) - Combine your favourite fruit and seafood to make Honey Mango and Shrimp Kebabs.
How to make HONEY MANGO AND SHRIMP KEBAB RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Peel the mango skin and cut it into small cubes.
3. Finely chop the white onion.
4. To prepare the mango glaze: In a small sauce pan, add oil and chopped white onion.
5. Once the onion is translucent, add chilli flakes, half a batch of cubed mangoes and lemon juice.
6. Add salt, paprika, honey and water.
7. Bring this to boil and cook until the mangoes are tender. Transfer it to a large bowl.
8. Using an electric blender, puree the mango glaze.
9. De-head, de- shell and de-vein the shrimps and clean them.
10. Thread each mango cube and shrimp alternately onto skewers.
11. Brush the grill pan with oil and start cooking the kebabs.
12. Grill for 5 mins each side or until the shrimp turns pink.
13. Drizzle the kebabs with mango glaze and serve.
Mixing bowl - glass