GARLIC HERBED GRILLED TUNA RECIPE
GARLIC HERBED GRILLED TUNA RECIPE (#14374) - Seasoned with fresh herbs, this easy to cook Garlic Herbed Grilled Tuna recipe is a must try!
Cut into Square
Black pepper ground
How to make GARLIC HERBED GRILLED TUNA RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. Finely chop the garlic cloves.
3. Cut the tuna steak into small squares.
4. In a bowl, add thyme, ground black pepper, lemon juice, salt, oil and garlic.
5. Mix the ingredients well with a spoon.
6. Add the squared tuna steak to the marinade.
7. Mix to coat the tuna well. Keep the marinated tuna for an hour.
8. Thread the marinated tuna to wooden cocktail stick
9. Oil the grill pan and place the skewered tuna.
10. Cook tuna for 5 minutes on each side.
11. Serve warm with mango salsa.