EGG CUPS RECIPE
EGG CUPS RECIPE (LC14274) - These simple egg cups are very easy to make and great for breakfast. Involving children in the preparation, makes it easier to get them to eat it as well.
Red bell peppers
Black pepper ground
How to make EGG CUPS RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirements. We recommend you set before you start cooking.
2. Chop the red bell pepper, onion & coriander leaves into small pieces. Finely slice the mushrooms.
3. Chop the garlic finely.
4. Grate the cheddar cheese & keep it aside.
5. In a large mixing bowl, combine together egg & milk then whisk well.
6. Add chopped coriander leaves, onion, garlic, red bell pepper & whisk to blend.
7. In a muffin cups, place the sliced mushroom on the base & add the grated cheese.
8. Pour the egg mixture on each cups & add the grated cheese on top.
9. Sprinkle salt & pepper on top of each cups.
10. Bake the egg cups at 190°C / 375°F for 20 - 25 minutes or until the centre is set & no longer runny. Check using a tooth prick which should come out clean.
11. Serve immediately. Ensure they are cooled before serving children.
Muffin Baking Tray