CHOCOLATE DIPPED FRUITS RECIPE
Chocolate dipped fruits Recipe (#LC14072): A chocolate dipped fruit combines the sweet and sour flavor together making the perfect sweet gift! Here we used strawberries to make it simply awesome, but any fruit can be used. This is quick & easy dessert that could be made ahead of the event and served.
How to make CHOCOLATE DIPPED FRUITS RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under " Change Serving". We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. In a pan boil water and place the bowl with chocolate on the pan with boiling water (double broiler) to melt the chocolate and butter.
3. Stir with a whisk continuously till the chocolate is smooth. Remove from heat and let it cool.
4. Dip the Strawberry ( other fruits as well eg:kiwi ) half way into the chocolate and set on parchment paper.
5. Refrigerate & let it set.
6. Serve cold. These can be prepared ahead of time as well.