BEEF SHASHLIK RECIPE
BEEF SHASHLIK RECIPE (LC14357) - A simple Beef preparation that includes marination with Indian Spices and grilling. Serve this fresh off the grill with a hot dip.
Garam masala powder
Red chilli powder
Red bell peppers
How to make BEEF SHASHLIK RECIPE recipe
1. The ingredients quantity can be set as per your serving requirement under Change Serving. We recommend you set it prior to the start.
2. To prepare the marinade, take a large bowl. Combine together yogurt, ginger paste, garlic paste & oil.
3. Then add coriander powder, salt, garam masala & chilli powder. Mix well.
4. Mix well.
5. Pour the mixture over the beef cubes & coat them well. Keep it aside for 1 or 2 hours.
6. Cut the capsicum into small cubes & discard the seeds.
7. Cut the onion into small cubes.
8. Take a skewer, thread capsicum, onion, beef and cherry tomatoes.
9. Brush the grill pan with oil & place the skewers on it
10. Grill for 12 to15 minutes each side or until completely cooked
11. Serve hot.
Mixing bowl - glass